NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GT40 Heads...again

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 2:36pm
That sounds like a plan- that week is pretty tight for me though- 12/26 my be the only day I could swing for that.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

That sounds like a plan- that week is pretty tight for me though- 12/26 my be the only day I could swing for that.

I might be out on Kwanzaa too, any other day is totally fine though. Will BKH be flying in?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 2:57pm
I'm in Magic (that is for wings and beers) ,,, name the day..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 4:21pm
Ok, lets hear from Quinner and anyone else interested and we'll set a day. I'm flexible since I'll be goofing off all week on vacation.

We could also go to the Schaumburg Hooters if that works better.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

We could also go to the Schaumburg Hooters if that works better.

right around the corner from office. I guess I can just crash here afterwards then.

There's also the O'hare location right off of the CTA Blue Line and I-90/I-294
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 5:25pm
Whatever is easiest for you Magic?? Those are all the same for me.. Schaumburg one used to have some real nice "Hooters" at one time.. The one at Ohare id so so..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 6:44pm
I'm All In! Any idea on what day? 12/28 is about the only date that won't work for me.
Maybe we can even get a guest appearance from Brownie, he may be in town that week.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 8:54pm
How about 12-26 tuesday night, does Schaumburg help you northern guys out? After work I guess maybe 5 or 6:00. Somebody should check in with Gotwake and PLBC.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-13-2006 at 9:40pm
Schaumburg is much better for me. That's the only night that will work for me that week.
searider View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote searider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 6:58am
Anyone done business with this outfit?

Clearwater Cylinder Head
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 11:43am
maybe you can use that old beer to verify that the gt-40p heads have a 64cc chamber just like the other gt-40 heads, instead of the miss quoted spec given which is for the D0Oe heads, but what the hell.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 11:56am
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

maybe you can use that old beer to verify that the gt-40p heads have a 64cc chamber just like the other gt-40 heads, instead of the miss quoted spec given which is for the D0Oe heads, but what the hell.

79, They state 60cc for the gt40P.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 12:04pm
79, glad to have you back. The p's have 59cc chambers. Here's a good article: Stangpro
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Will BKH be flying in?

Unfortunately, I can't make this one, but I will be flying into Chicago on January 14 and staying for a few days. Beers are on me. You think I could get a few of you guys to come out on Sunday or Monday night?

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 12:46pm

How about 12-26 tuesday night, does Schaumburg help you northern guys out? After work I guess maybe 5 or 6:00. Somebody should check in with Gotwake and PLBC.

Sounds good,,,, 6:00 in Schaumburg on the 26th...
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by bkhallpa$$ bkhallpa$$ wrote:

Beers are on me. You think I could get a few of you guys to come out on Sunday or Monday night?

BKH

'nuff said.

I'm penciling in 12/26 right now. Moj', you are right on with the quality of O'Hare v. Schaumburg. The best Hooters I've been to is Hamilton ON.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 2:20pm

I'm penciling in 12/26 right now. Moj', you are right on with the quality of O'Hare v. Schaumburg. The best Hooters I've been to is Hamilton ON.

Must be the mall traffic doh'... Best one Ive seen was in Denver or Dallas.. Can't remember, it's not like I really go to those places or anything !!! See you there dude .. hahaha

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 3:45pm

Will BKH be flying in?

Unfortunately, I can't make this one, but I will be flying into Chicago on January 14 and staying for a few days. Beers are on me. You think I could get a few of you guys to come out on Sunday or Monday night?

BKH

I'm in.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 7:12pm

Will BKH be flying in?

BKH

I'm in.

Count me in. Glenview?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2006 at 9:58pm
You guys are makin' me jealous.

BKH: When are you gonna "fly in" to central Florida? I know you must have biz there but it is so much nicer down here this time of year.

79: Where ya been? Glad to see ya postin'.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 12:12pm
12/26 in. I even get to cart Quinner's a$$ home.

BKH, I am good for Sunday or Monday night (14-15). I feel honored, you flying all this way for my birthday.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 12:22pm
PLBC,

Quinner doesn't have to worry about driving eh, sounds like we're in for some trouble.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 2:38pm

Should work out perfect Alan, grab a six pack for the train out to Schaumburg, chug more at hooters then pa$$ out for the ride home!

Hopefully Kurt will at least slow down this time when he drops me off.

BKH, how about Monday at the Glenview House again?
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 3:09pm
I'll slow down if you promise not to vomit.

That BBQ chicken pizza at Glenview House was scrumtous.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 3:48pm
Hell, Brownie will be singing at the end of the night LOL...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-15-2006 at 11:10pm
      I was out at the bar tonight for a Christmas party,got talking to a few ladies here on business from the Chicago area,and mentioned the PLBC boys.They said,"does that stand for 'Powers Lake Boat Club'?"....I said HMMMM.....

So are you guys famous,or notorious?Or is that the same thing out there?

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2006 at 2:03am
Glenview house is fine with me. Had a pretty good time there last trip. However, I'm staying in Skokie. Is there anything near
Skokie? Is Skokie more/less convenient?

If Monday's good that's fine by me.

If it's Kurt's birthday, I guess we'll need to throw in a shot or two to go with those beers. BKH
Livin' the Dream

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2006 at 7:21pm
26 on the 16th

I'll see if there is anything hoppin in Skokie.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-16-2006 at 7:29pm
Well then,we should definitely do the 15th so we can turn you over to the PLBC on the 16th, well primed. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-17-2006 at 5:04pm
Mike, bars are the best place to find PLBC fans. Next issue, were these girls fine representations of the midwest?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
  Share Topic