Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot International Boom

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot International Boom
    Posted: May-23-2010 at 10:16am
I have a used Barefoot boom for sale it is in like new condition pick up only in zip code 43611.

$300 obo

Rob

nautiquechick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2010 at 4:48pm
would this boom fit an 87 ski nautique 2001 I can not seem to get the answer to that question anywhere.

Thanks
nautiquechick
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2010 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by nautiquechick nautiquechick wrote:

would this boom fit an 87 ski nautique 2001 I can not seem to get the answer to that question anywhere.

Thanks

Yes it will!

Tim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2010 at 4:46pm
Thanks Tim They act like I need a straight boom. so this is nice to know that one like this will fit my boat. I am trying to borrow one from someone for the summer that doesn't really use it or find one for really cheap. (as you know money is an issue) wanted to be able to try to get my 5 yr old up this year. and I have a confession to make I can not get up on skis either I have been trying for years. I don't get it I am very athletic and I have tried 100 times (at least) and can not do it everyone tells me I need to get a barefoot boom.
nautiquechick
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2010 at 7:44pm

Thanks Tim They act like I need a straight boom. so this is nice to know that one like this will fit my boat. I am trying to borrow one from someone for the summer that doesn't really use it or find one for really cheap. (as you know money is an issue) wanted to be able to try to get my 5 yr old up this year. and I have a confession to make I can not get up on skis either I have been trying for years. I don't get it I am very athletic and I have tried 100 times (at least) and can not do it everyone tells me I need to get a barefoot boom.

Or a better instructor! (LOL)

The boom can help but I have taught dozens of people over the years without the help of a boom. Once you figure out the correct body position and let the boat do the work it is remarkably simple.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 12:34am
You volunteering???? also a boat with a good transmission lol... if you have read my forum or thread you know what I mean if not (looking for transmission for 87 nautique) I really want to barefoot but have to get the skiing thing down first.
nautiquechick
behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 12:42am

You volunteering???? also a boat with a good transmission lol... if you have read my forum or thread you know what I mean if not (looking for transmission for 87 nautique) I really want to barefoot but have to get the skiing thing down first.

Drive your tranny to Ohio and Eric can fix it while I give you some skiing lessons.

Tim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquechick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2010 at 1:20am
I am so in...you actually put a smile on my face today for the first time...
nautiquechick
tjsal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjsal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-09-2010 at 2:29pm
Is the boom still available? Will it work on my 93 ski nautique? Thanks
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2010 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by tjsal tjsal wrote:

Is the boom still available? Will it work on my 93 ski nautique? Thanks

yes it will!! and also will let you mount the boom extension at the same time..
Sebastian
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2011 at 2:34pm
Rob, is this still for sale? I'll be driving through Toledo on Friday and can stop by if you're available.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Evans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-15-2011 at 2:09pm
Is the boom still available? Are you ok with shipping it?

Thanks
Mike
trsulliv View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trsulliv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2011 at 12:46pm
Is the boom still available?
Cheers,

trsulliv
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2011 at 4:15pm
Where have you been Jessica?
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2012 at 8:49am
Originally posted by ceshiwuhao ceshiwuhao wrote:

I really want to barefoot but have to get the skiing thing down first.

this spammers are getting more creative!! lol at least they take their time and post accordingly!
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2012 at 1:44am
ya he cut an pasted from up above. that way he stands a chance of creating a real sentence. I'm totally fooled
This is the life
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic