Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for 211 Owners

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
canski27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canski27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for 211 Owners
    Posted: January-04-2011 at 1:44am
I am considering purchasing a 2006 Air Nautique Crossover 211V Team Edition. I am a slalom skier so like that this model was a tournament rated towboat, has a deeper hull (as we have small children), and the open V configuration. I am curious if anybody out there has this boat (or a similar year) and what they think of it. Any concerns? Great attributes? Recommendations when looking and shopping?

Thanks everyone!!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-04-2011 at 12:08pm
I have an 05' 211 Team Edition boat. We slalom/ride/surf and the like off this boat. This is a V-drive remember. You will never get the same slalom wake as a direct drive, but this boat at higher speeds does amazingly well with no "wall" like the 210's.
If you want a great all around machine, with plenty of room for all (and I mean all) your gear and stuff, you can be out all day on this boat without a problem. You stay dry, can take on pretty rough water, and yet its still only a 21 foot boat.
My machine has the 330 excalibur motor. If you can find the 6.0, thats great, but I never found that I needed the speed with what we do on the water.
Make sure you water test it and that the electronic key pad works, as well as the balast tanks and everything else. If it comes with the stock Polk Audio speaker system, expect the sub to fall off the wall it's attached to under the observers seat and remount it to the floor as it will not stay in the factory location under normal use. It's to damn heavy.
Great boat. I've had mine for 2 summers and only had a problem with the perfect pass, nothing else..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic