NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WB video

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WB video
    Posted: December-29-2011 at 2:51pm
Water was not so good so I gave it a try on the WB...
no ballast, only 6 on board.

<a href="">1992 ski nautique
levinmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levinmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 3:58pm
Nice work Kap, I'd have to say you have some skills on that WB! Pretty impressive
levin
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 4:24pm
what speed are you at there?
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 4:26pm
water was not so good for barefooting...and also have to say wife doesn´t like when i barefoot..boat goes too fast for her taste...
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 5:00pm
Nice riding Kap!

Love how close you pass by the other boats, folks on our lake freak if you come any where near another boat. Not a pretty sight when they try to use their skier down flags as a weapon!   

I learned real quick as a kid to pull the rope in right away when we used to ski on the river.
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 5:31pm
Way to go Kap..
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 5:34pm
My man got GAME!

I love that you say, "only" 6 on board. Having seen what your boat looks like loaded down with people and gear I don't know if you could fit more than 6 if you had to!   
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 6:12pm
Looking good. That HS backroll at the start was nice and smooth. Your TS jumps look really good too. What was that last HS jump? Front roll or front flip?
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 10:01pm

"Danny" Kapla
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 10:48pm
    Looking good. !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-29-2011 at 11:28pm
I was going to comment on your proximity to the other boats also, but then I saw how narrow the river was, not much room for error there. Nice boarding.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2012 at 1:48pm
We have a lot of passages on our lake too where you have to cut it pretty close.

What are you using to elevate the rope, a flyhi pole?

Very impressive skills
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2012 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Bri892001 Bri892001 wrote:

skills
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Bri892001 Bri892001 wrote:

What are you using to elevate the rope, a flyhi pole?

skylon!
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2012 at 2:45pm

i was out the other day and beached was and 18ft outboard 115hp rude, had a tower and what looked like a local made super fly high, wonder why they would need the rope so high, and didn´t look like they were into barefooting....

made me laugh..lol
next time i´ll ask them if they know what they got...
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2012 at 3:26pm
Nice riding Seb!!
Keep posting barefoot, wakeboarding videos. And oh, also lots of pictures of the girls in you crew... Makes the winter a little less long...

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2012 at 3:45pm
lately I´ve been wb more than bf...lots of wind, water is rough..even for the shoes...
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-05-2012 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by kapla kapla wrote:

i was out the other day and beached was and 18ft outboard 115hp rude, had a tower and what looked like a local made super fly high, wonder why they would need the rope so high, and didn´t look like they were into barefooting....

made me laugh..lol
next time i´ll ask them if they know what they got...

I laugh too, as it seems they will put a tower on anything these days. Half the time I wonder why same of the wakeboarders have towers when they get less air than one of my scorpions. I'll admit I got my tower for resale, but really like the Super Fly High on it now.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2012 at 2:47pm
here´s another video, this was from yesterday, using 2 gopro, i had one in the chest and the other one in a tube.
this was in a friends condo, with a private lake, it´s always flat, but its was blowing soutwind, and water was little choppy so coulnd´t do any barefoot again....
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2012 at 3:51pm
oops it ain´t no cc! lol
levinmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote levinmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2012 at 5:26pm
That looks like a pretty sweet place to be at! What kinda speeds are you running at when your boarding?
levin
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-13-2012 at 5:53pm
around 22-23 mph...
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2012 at 12:02am
I needed that! Thanks bro!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2012 at 12:13pm
Great performance, wish I could tumble like that!

Did they have a tube back there too?

The kids must have thought that was very cool.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2012 at 1:08am
That's really cool. It's funny how much air you guys are getting off the wake, even though it's not a huge boat.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2012 at 1:42am
way cool..loved the music too.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Okie Boarder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okie Boarder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2012 at 4:49pm
Another good video. I like what people are doing with the go pro cameras these days. We have been wanting to do some photos and video shot from a tube while riding...hopefully we'll do that this year.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic