Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2012 Figure 8 Barefoot Tournament at Chippewa Lake
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2012 Figure 8 Barefoot Tournament at Chippewa Lake

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012 Figure 8 Barefoot Tournament at Chippewa Lake
    Posted: August-30-2012 at 6:27pm
To any that may be interested:

Chippewa Lake Watersports is putting on it's annual endurance barefoot figure 8 tournament this year on September 15th at 8:00 AM. The tournament is double elimination and there are some good cash prizes, so if anyone is interested in competing you can register on the websiteor by contacting Tim (watrski) directly. The tournament and event details are on the website as well as on facebook. Also that evening there is an awards ceremony and end of summer party at the chippewa yacht club. There will be a live band, catered food and a raffle. Meal tickets are also available through the website or on the day of the event.

Also for you guys who use facebook be sure to like Chippewa Lake Watersports and if you want to come spectate the tournament join the event. Your support appreciated as it helps us promote the cause of Chippewa Lake Watersports on the web. The Association maintains the local slalom course, puts on clinics and promotes watersports and waterskiing in the local community. Last year the association provided free lessons for over 50 kids and gave them exposure to the sports we love. So if you hate children and skiing then dont like the page. Haha

Im sure Tim will chime in with more details

Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2012 at 6:31pm
Especially all the ohio guys, come out and watch Tim skip across the lake like a rock. It will be fun.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2012 at 3:38pm
Need a couple more participants. First prize is $250
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2012 at 5:16pm
Wedding (not mine), bummer.
AirTique98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AirTique98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2012 at 3:20am
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

"Bummer" that it's not YOUR wedding???? Hard to believe!!!
Bill
98Air Nautique

Former Owner:
1990 Ski Nautique
1981 Ski Nautique
1976 Ski Nautique
1971 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2012 at 1:36am
Originally posted by AirTique98 AirTique98 wrote:

"Bummer" that it's not YOUR wedding???? Hard to believe!!!

whew...thought I got left off the guest list. CQ would have to be in charge of the bacholar party. Bring back any memories Bill!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2012 at 11:46am

The tournament is at 8, maybe they wouldnt notice if you were a few hours late.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2012 at 11:39am
Two days away....

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic