NautiqueParts.comCalendar Photo Submission
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SS Mini Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
Author
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2007 at 7:01pm
Thanks Mike. I've gotten an offer from my dad to store her too, but he's in Dallas, which is even farther away. A lot will depend on what happens in the next 8 months. If it comes down to it, I might just take you up on the offer. Who knows, I might be going to school near you.
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
: The Best Scouting Software
69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2007 at 9:30pm
I'm happy to help out. And if you find yourself in the area for any reason, let me know.
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2007 at 7:13am
Thanks Mike. I'll do that.
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-24-2007 at 8:29pm
So... I'm still going to grad school next year, but I don't think I'm going to have to be poor to do it. In fact... I've had some success selling articles to magazines and have a few extra bucks to spend on the SS Mini lately.

So, I bought a swim platform for it this morning. I won't be able to pick it up till next Saturday, as I have to drive to Louisville to get it, but it will definitely make the boat more usable. It's very hard to wakeboard on my boat without a platform.

I'm thinking of tearing up the floor this fall, after the season ends. I'll be looking for everyone's help then.

I'll post pictures of the platform when I get it. It's not your typical platform (it's kind of fancy), so I hope it looks good on the Mini.
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 345
  Share Topic