Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

81 part for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 81 part for sale
    Posted: October-28-2006 at 4:49pm
Chris,Got any fenders for a 82 cc trailer?Know anyone? Thanks ! Dan
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2006 at 2:58pm
they are gone already
snapperscrapper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snapperscrapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2006 at 11:54am
I may be interested in the mufflers if they are in good shape. I need 3in.
snapperscrapper
Caos56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caos56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2006 at 11:29am
sorry i had an internet problem,
and a busy week at work.
Thanks any way
Billy O'Bryan
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-13-2006 at 8:41am
Caos56 if I don't hear from you pretty quick I'm going to sell the cradle to the scrape yard today.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 10:44pm
Chris...got the gauge last week! Thanks man!
Positive feedback left here!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2006 at 9:53pm
billy did you get the e-mail I sent?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2006 at 8:43am
Tampa. I am driveing up to indiana at the begining of the week and well be back around the 16 or 17. I'll take some picutes and e-mail it next week and we can go from there.
Caos56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caos56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2006 at 6:16pm
Yes West Palm Beach.
and wheres it comin from?
Billy O'Bryan
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2006 at 12:22pm
WTF is WPB west palm beach?

the logo's are gone sorry.

So if I'm right your in FL somewhere right? because the shipping is going to be an issue I think trying to use UPS or FedX so we would have to meet and exchange which would be much easier.
Caos56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caos56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-28-2006 at 12:14pm
Sounds exactly like the ones im looking for.
Are u interested in selling the side logo's as well? Thx
Im located in WPB.
Xpelled@bellsouth.net
Billy O'Bryan
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2006 at 11:40pm
I can do that next week when I'm back In Indiana for a week and a half. It looks like a big squared off horse shoe. Angle channell down the sides that sit on the stringers and mount horizontally thru the stringers, motor and tranny mounts on top, open on the back end and double boxed on the front where it goes under the deck and clamps around the ski pylon. Where are you located and what is your e-mail adress?
Caos56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caos56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2006 at 9:56pm
can u e-mail me a pic of the cradles.
plz, im interested.
thx
Billy O'Bryan
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2006 at 10:26am
you where out bid and the other guy did inquire first before everyone else so I'm sending it to him.
TRebhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRebhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2006 at 10:07am
Hey 79,

Do you still have the wing window?

You haven't replied to my emails. I thought you would let me know if my offer was enough after you asked me if I would increase it, which I did.

Let me know I would still like to buy it!
VT. Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2006 at 6:36pm
jason they are for 3" hose and are 40" overall about 35" from hose to hose. E-mail me at rcbroshar@yahoo.com
snapperscrapper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snapperscrapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2006 at 6:44pm
I am interested in the mufflers you have. Can you give me the dimensions thanks. Jason
snapperscrapper
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 8:55pm
they did, I tried to get them off but they where glued or stuck to the dash and all I managed to do is scratch them up. I wanted them for mine but I wasn't able to get them off. E-mail me at rcbroshar@yahoo.com and we can talk about price.
Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2006 at 7:48pm
Hey 79'-

Yes. I would like all the switches if available. Did this year model have a little alumn. ring that told what switch it is? I would like those as well if you have them.

Thanks-
NM
Nautique Mike
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2006 at 12:44pm
mike I've posted pictures of everthing on a new posting do you want all of the switches?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2006 at 3:19pm
started a new post with pictures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2006 at 7:53am
Hey 79'-

My zip is 03233. GH, I didn't mean to grab your temp guage. Obviously you had dibs- that's cool.

Thanks-
NM
Nautique Mike
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 10:43pm
Dripless...I suppose at some point! Whats the diameter?

Chris, I know Fishtique was interested in the mufflers...if he does not take them I may.
stang

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 8:49pm
this one is on the smaller size and might be a little tight. Have you thought about drippless seals over the stuffing box?
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 8:14pm
Yep...got the plate. However, if you have one you are not using, I could use another! I want all my rides with access to the packing nuts on the shaft seal!
stang

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 7:14pm
gary you did pick-up the cover plate on e-bay right?
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 6:58pm
Chris...remember, I need the temp gauge! Zip for me is 62526.

Thanks
GH
stang

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 1:40pm
Mike what's your zip code so I can firgure what shipping is going to be.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 10:37am
79'-

I would also like the ignition switch as well.

Thanks-
NM
Nautique Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2006 at 7:52am
Hey 79-

I am interested in all the guages and the toggle switches. How much to ship to NH?

Thanks-
NM
Nautique Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic