NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Footin with the PLBC boys

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 91011
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

No doubt I may be wrong but I am pretty sure?? Your saying Gary Hein wasn't there?
Scott B and his brother were there, day trip.
Terry showed up solo and boatless. I came in 23 from the west that year, 23 was closed with detours before GL, we were all discombobulated and Terry appears out of nowhere and says follow me. If it wasn't for him Brownie and I might still be lost up there.

Oh hell yes Stang was there for sure. It was Brian and Deb I'm not sure of.. I think they came the next year.. Terry was there , yes !!! never hit the water...
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 4:04pm
Keith - boatless, didn't roy come with?
Mojo & Crew - tique
Alan & Dana - 81 sn
HW, Skirt, Johnny - 88 sn
CQ, Brownie, Meyers - 05 air
Paul & Band - 67 red classic
79 Nautique - 79 sn
Brian W - 73 sn
Paragon Chuck - paragon
Rob L - 97 snob
Joel - 00 sn
BKH - neck brace & pregnant wife
Ken K - 05 san
Tribal - flaming sn
Pat Allen - skier
Ripster - 92 sn

gary & lisa - 72 sn
brian - 73 sn

No Raindog in 06' He hit the scene the next year - ah, that's Workman's AS, not a classic

this boat. owner?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 4:10pm
Dont know on that one HW??? Might have been a drive by, like we've had almost every year.. Looks like you have the right year, as it's the only time we spent in the deeper water East of the reeds...
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 4:29pm
Thanks for keeping all of this in my original thread guys
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 4:41pm
So Todd W wasn't there??

Paul's Band guy and Brownie demolished that bottle of Jager here, lmao, both were hammered.

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Looks like you have the right year, as it's the only time we spent in the deeper water East of the reeds...
Maybe my memory is going as well but I seem to remember being east of the bull rushes in 07 too?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Looks like you have the right year, as it's the only time we spent in the deeper water East of the reeds...
Maybe my memory is going as well but I seem to remember being east of the bull rushes in 07 too?

Good memory Pete, yes we were there for the first couple years !! It was after a couple of cold weekends, we decided to go shallow..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 5:47pm
Oh hell yes Stang was there for sure.

This is true!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

This is true!

hahaha, He is "ALIVE"
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 6:27pm

Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

This is true!

hahaha, He is "ALIVE"

Indeed! long time no see
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 10:45pm
Throwback Thursday
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 11:12pm
Not 2006, but 2007

two different recaps

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 11:22pm
I'm pretty sure Wood was at GL 1 with his six cylinder American Skier. The Arighi Kids were there, don't even think they were in high school. My buddy Fred came along from CA to
chaperone and drive for me (neck brace and stoned out of my mind) and my wife (a few months pregnant). A lot of the PLBC kids were there (and they were kids then). I think Joe from NY was there with a Mustang that he put the engine in night before, and a plywood doghouse. Pretty sure Tim Benjamin was there with Red SN. I think White wine Ken from Mass was there. Pretty sure Stang's friend Brian was there. Not sure if Steve Behl was at first, definitely at second gathering.

Things were pretty fuzzy for me that weekend. Surprised I remember that much.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2016 at 11:29pm
P.S. The picture of the barefoot show with Andy and Friends are at the Orwood cut, 10 minutes from my house by boat. Hollywood has been out and enjoyed breakfast at the restaurant at the Orwood Marina. Took Brad Harper and Family there as well. Can't remember if Keith made it to Orwood. Eddie, Raindog, Adam Dean and Kapla have skied here as well. Marshall has been out for a cruise.

Hope to see more of you this summer.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2016 at 7:22am
Larry,
Thanks for the videos. Fantastic recaps. Watching the CCfan family is always a pleasure.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2016 at 9:19am
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

I'm pretty sure Wood was at GL 1 with his six cylinder American Skier. The Arighi Kids were there, don't even think they were in high school. My buddy Fred came along from CA to
chaperone and drive for me (neck brace and stoned out of my mind) and my wife (a few months pregnant). A lot of the PLBC kids were there (and they were kids then). I think Joe from NY was there with a Mustang that he put the engine in night before, and a plywood doghouse. Pretty sure Tim Benjamin was there with Red SN. I think White wine Ken from Mass was there. Pretty sure Stang's friend Brian was there. Not sure if Steve Behl was at first, definitely at second gathering.
Things were pretty fuzzy for me that weekend. Surprised I remember that much.

BKH

I think Joe and I were there year #2 ('07)... I know I missed GL1, though i attended NE1 that Aug. Joe had his 83 by that time, and it did have a wood motorbox.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2016 at 9:36am
Brian,
You are correct about Gary (Stang), his friend Brian, Steve (wood) as well as Steve (Behl) being at the GL 07. They were all staying along with myself at the Bayview that year.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2016 at 10:08am
Good stroll down memory lane! GL was a lot of fun. I recall the morning we went footing with Mike Siepel. We were going through serious chop in James' BFN to find glass. The wind was crazy and a lighting storm had just passed through at 5:00am. Good times!

The first NE reunion was cool too....until later that evening. Found out how tough the SN 2001 hull was after grounding it at 28 MPH.

Larry, it's lake Cochituate. You confused that with Lake Chogawaghawagwhatever 'Webster Lake' for short. You know that lake too.

Enjoyed the weeknights skiing with Brad, Tim, Larry and Keith at Lost Lake. By far one of the best ski lakes ever!

Ken
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2016 at 11:04am
Hey stranger, welcome back. No, I wasn't confused. I was just messing with the name of your lake, because I didn't want to take time to look it up to get it right. Yeah, I know "webster" and its "real" name. Hope all is well with you. You need to venture south one of these days. White Lake is coming up.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2016 at 11:31am
I love how Larry is calling people out on reunion attendance lately...
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2016 at 12:17pm
quite simple really. I encourage them to travel so I don't have to.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2016 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I love how Larry is calling people out on reunion attendance lately...

I know right.........if only knew what he was missing by not going.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
scottb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2016 at 9:48pm
Yes, the year that Mike Seipel was there!
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-16-2016 at 9:30pm
Holy Crap, those vids are awesome. Way cool to reflect back on things. Thanks for the trip back in time.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2016 at 12:20am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Somewhere in there is my design for the "new England footers" t-shirt. JBear said he wanted one of those. So I made up an actual shirt and sent it to him. There is a picture of him in it floating around somewhere, but I doubt I could ever find it.

The picture was taken on a cruise on the Chain after the guys worked on the '80. Patti & 79nautique were on the boat with me. The shirt now lives in Tennessee and only is worn for special occasions (AKA deck parties) If you can't find the picture Larry......ain't no way I can.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2016 at 12:29am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

The picture was taken on a cruise on the Chain after the guys worked on the '80. Patti & 79nautique were on the boat with me. The shirt now lives in Tennessee and only is worn for special occasions (AKA deck parties) If you can't find the picture Larry......ain't no way I can.
john

Challenge accepted

Here's the whole thread. It's a good TBT thread
http://www.correctcraftfan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5765&KW=jbears+351&PN=1&title=jbears-351   
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2016 at 12:53am
you are true-ly amazin' Larry.......

john

couldn't help myself...had to re read the whole thread. What an awesome time. Made some great friends off of that day but none better that Eddie. Still footin and hangin with him 9 years later. Best of friends. Can't believe all that was in 2007. Where has the time gone?
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 91011
  Share Topic