NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

***Music City Mini 2012***

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 14>
Author
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 6:24pm
Come on they have to learn sometime.

My wife unloaded ours once...

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2012 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by JoeinNY JoeinNY wrote:

Logistics, timing, yadda yadda.. I ain't one to miss a party, I sure ain't gonna miss this one. I am likely to be a fly in and hitch a ride/pull type guy on this one.

Joe, we'll be staying at the Embassy Suites Nashville Airport(not really not at the airport and just 10 minutes from the campsites.) If you need to be p/u at the airport, I'll need help putting the boat in the water as I do not yet trust the girlfriend.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-29-2012 at 12:40am
Originally posted by newguy1986 newguy1986 wrote:

my percentage chance of making the trek has now increased to 90% from 60% due to MOJOs recent post. whats that status looking like? full?look forward to it fellas

hope yall dont mind hanging out with some young people!

Right on !!! Just read through the posts from the beginning for the links on the campground etc. There are plenty of spots. Book as soon as you can though to secure a spot for sure. Don't wait until the weather gets warm !!
We'll look forward to meeting you there. And not to worry, wait to you see how "Young" we all can be LOL....

Moj'   
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 10:57pm

What are you dying to say! I just turned 13 for the third time!
newguy1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newguy1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 10:25pm
my percentage chance of making the trek has now increased to 90% from 60% due to MOJOs recent post. need to get the GF to request off tomorrow and i will call for a camp spot. whats that status looking like? full?look forward to it fellas

SN206 - want to work out our departue times and meet up on the road? always better to make the travels with someone watching your back side incase of issues. we can disscuss when it gets closer to game time.

1986sn 2001
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 8:59pm

thanks SN206 - but I would bring the GF and if we come the boat will be coming with. Its not the money or distance, its more if she can get off work.

Currently working on it

Easy fix, just have her fly in and out of Nashville. It's 10 min from the lake. No more excuses, just jump on the train. Nowhere are you going to see a better collection of Old and New CC's and meet some of the great people that have made these reunions what they are today....

Just-do-it...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 8:50pm
Can't wait for June ! so what are we up to 20 + ?
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
srbranum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srbranum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 7:18pm
I'm figuring about $100 for truck and boat Gas if I come, God willing. I think I will be getting by cheap if I can do that. Gas is supposed to be $4.25/gallon by late April and drop to $3.50 by the end of the year. That will be good news but I don't ski in December. I only live two hours south of the lake so its an easy drive.

Everything thing I own is old including the truck I will be hauling my boat with which I bought new in 1989.

I'm in as of this point, but anything could happen as you all know.
I have to keep her running 'cause I can't afford a new one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newguy1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 7:12pm
thanks SN206 - but I would bring the GF and if we come the boat will be coming with. Its not the money or distance, its more if she can get off work.

Currently working on it
1986sn 2001
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 7:07pm
If you can make it to the DFdub, you can ride with.
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 6:38pm
Andrew don't let the distance or not having a boat keep you from attending a event like this. Many CCFans have shown up boatless just to able to attend and that includes myself. Whether you fly in, or drive in don't feel that you HAVE to bring a boat as I can promise you that there will be plenty available to catch a ride in.
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newguy1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 5:17pm
we will see. dont count me out though. I can say. there would be no way i would go with out the boat in tow.
1986sn 2001
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2012 at 4:31pm

Wish i Could make this. It will probably be the closest get together to houston. 13 hours is a long way though.

Probably worth it though, I would start saving for gas and give it some serious thought!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newguy1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2012 at 8:22pm
Wish i Could make this. It will probably be the closest get together to houston. 13 hours is a long way though.
1986sn 2001
70CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2012 at 7:03pm
Sure hope Mr Wallace shows up with that great looking G1SN!

-Phil
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

especially is that windshield was an OEM piece..

Thats an interesting modification, but I would say no way is it original! I bet he added it himself, or perhaps the factory did when they "updated" the boat in the mid 70's.

I asked him and he confirmed it's the boat's third screen. This one was taken from some other runabout and fit the width so it was used. It was an OEM on some other make back in the day.. First two were damaged and replaced..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

especially is that windshield was an OEM piece..

Thats an interesting modification, but I would say no way is it original! I bet he added it himself, or perhaps the factory did when they "updated" the boat in the mid 70's.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2012 at 2:43pm
Just for viewing pleasure, I invited Mr. Ham Wallace to bring this beautiful origianl owner first generation SN to visit us on PPL, and while the boat resides in Bama, he's thinking of bringing it back up to Nashville for the gathering.. Would be cool to see, especially is that windshield was an OEM piece..

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by georges georges wrote:

18 Boats, add me to the lineup. So how do I get my boat picture below the max file size?

Try this:
how-to-post-pictures-using-photobucket

Or this:
resize and post pics on CCF
srbranum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote srbranum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 7:55pm
I would say ya'll can put me down as coming. We just don't know the details and we have no camping gear. Would probably stay a a hotel nearby. My resident expert who helps me all the time is considering coming as well. He is not Pete but I would put his knowledge of CC's up with just about anyone. He said he would love to spend the day discussing boats while I take notes..lol

When is everyone getting there or did I miss that info? I get off work at 7:45 friday morning and would have to plan the trip based on me sleeping sometime friday. I may have to take vacation thursday night if the focus is on friday.

It's a long way off. Things will work out.
I have to keep her running 'cause I can't afford a new one
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 7:35pm
microsoft office picture manager, is my favorite
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

Originally posted by Jllogan Jllogan wrote:

we should line them up chronologically for a picture

that sounds a lot like work

which part? the making of a line? Or the counting part?

exactly. this is vacation. haha.

the only counting I want to do is how long until my turn to ski

I don't have a problem counting as long as it is in increments of six. For some reason I keep losing my count after 24..So I start over.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 7:19pm
one bud...two buds....three buds......ha.ha.ha
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 7:14pm

exactly. this is vacation. haha.

the only counting I want to do is how long until my turn to ski
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 12:30pm
this is looking GREAT!! Looks like i will get to meet a few new CC fans that haven't been to Green Lake. WOW 18 boat's and counting....

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 12:24pm
well there are some online photo resizing applications but you can just use microsoft paint. Got to the image dropdown and select stretch/skew. Then in stretch type in 50% in horiz and vert and then save. That will probably do it. Or just pick different values until you get a acceptable file size
georges View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 1:54am
18 Boats, add me to the lineup. So how do I get my boat picture below the max file size?
2007 211 Team

1991 Sport
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2012 at 12:01am
I think they should be lined up alphabetically, by length with disregard to color.
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2012 at 3:47pm

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2012 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by georges georges wrote:

Great to hear everyone is coming to Nashville. Sounds like a party! This is the place to hear some great music and enjoy some great water. Percy Priest is my home lake and i'm very familier with the water. I'll be staying at the house so will miss the campground party, but if anyone needs any input, I'll be glad to assist. Looking forward tro meeting yall on Priest.

George,
Hey, welcome to the site.. You're in for a treat when this group comes a callin... Anyway, I would definately like to discuss some logistics and insight with you when time draws nearer (thanks for the offer).. The party will be abundant, heck, it might flow right over to your house hahaha...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 89101112 14>
  Share Topic