FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Classic Correct Craft Sweat Shirts & Tees

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Classic Correct Craft Sweat Shirts & Tees
    Posted: May-31-2012 at 2:01am
Special Announcement: CorrectCraftFan.com and Action Screen Print have once again obtained exclusive rights to created authentic reproduction Correct Craft shirts!

We are re-releasing designs we have done in the past but this time with a dozen new color options and the addition of sweatshirts and longsleeve tee's.

In addition, we're offering a new CorrectCraftFan.com shirt and hat.

Under our limited license we’re only allowed to sell these designs through September via a special order page hosted by Action Screen Printing. We're not allowed to hold any inventory so these shirts will be printed and shipped at several designated dates throughout the summer.

Shirts start at just $12. Learn more an order your shirts now by visiting the CorrectCraftFan.com Product page on Action Screen Print's site.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
DrStevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrStevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2012 at 8:58am
Great, I am sure these will be popular.
HatterBee View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatterBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2012 at 10:52am
They do look nice!!
1977 Ski Nautique
Under Re-construction

My Rebuild Thread

Chicomew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chicomew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2012 at 1:37pm
Can anyone that ordered in the last round speak to fit? Are they pretty true to size?
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Chicomew Chicomew wrote:

Can anyone that ordered in the last round speak to fit? Are they pretty true to size?

I just added a size chart to each product, see the image below to find it. In general these items are standard sizing but are high cotton content so there will be some shrinkage when washed, if you are uncertain I would recommend going up in size.

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2012 at 5:51pm
I have ordered in a previous round, these fit just fine. You won't be disappointed.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
Jllogan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jllogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2012 at 6:10pm
oh there just went my allowance
Oletela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oletela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2012 at 10:53pm
Best post I have stumbled across all day!
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2012 at 11:54pm
I was just thinking the other day that I wish I had purchased more of these shirts. Mine are getting worn and need replaced. The sizing is right on. This has been my experience. I will be ordering several.
Wacko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wacko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 7:21pm
Do you have a cut-off date for the first shipment? In other words do you know when you will be printing the first batch?

Thanks
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Wacko Wacko wrote:

Do you have a cut-off date for the first shipment? In other words do you know when you will be printing the first batch?

Thanks

Wacko, I think I'm going to accept orders through this coming weekend so I can get some of the early orders filled, I don't want to make anyone wait too long. So if you order by Sunday night you'll be in the first run which should take us about 2 weeks to print and ship.

After that we'll probably print once a month.

Thanks

Edit, I just noticed you're in Canada so you may not be able to check out as I haven't set up any out of the country shipping yet. I will try to get to that tonight so if you have trouble please shoot me an email and I'll figure it out.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by Wacko Wacko wrote:

Thanks

Could you email me your address so I can verify the changes I made are going to work, Thanks
Wacko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wacko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 9:24pm
Alan,

I have Washington State ship to address as I live close to the border so its no big deal.

Craig
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2012 at 10:03pm
Alan,

Looking to order some gear as well. Should I go through web site? I think we did something different last time.

Lewy
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2012 at 12:15am
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Alan,

Looking to order some gear as well. Should I go through web site? I think we did something different last time.

Lewy

Mark could you email me your address so I can see if the international shipping is working correctly. This is a different webstore than we used last year and is much nicer but I have yet to ship anything overseas. Thanks
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2012 at 8:06pm
A quick update on shirt orders..

All orders placed before June 15th have now been shipped.

We plan on producing another run of shirts next week. Any orders placed through Sunday 7-15 will get shipped by the end of the month so don't miss the deadline or you'll be waiting until the end of August for your shirts.

For the international people that have contacted me I'll be in touch shortly so we can figure out shipping and get your orders out with this next batch.
jldpwr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jldpwr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2012 at 3:21am
Does anyone know if/where I can order a replica beach towel like is shown in the 1978 brochure in the accessories section? Of course, they were $7.00 back then, but I would love to find one or a reprint of these.
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2012 at 7:00am
Alan,

Any news on my request?
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2012 at 3:38pm
Hi Alan,   I have been anxiously awaiting shirts, but haven't seen them yet.   Do you have a way to confirm that you got my Order?   I paid through Paypal, but the transaction number doesn't appear on my statement. I will re-order if necessary, but don't want to duplicate.
Thanks!
Kris
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2012 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Dreaming Dreaming wrote:

Hi Alan,   I have been anxiously awaiting shirts, but haven't seen them yet.   Do you have a way to confirm that you got my Order?   I paid through Paypal, but the transaction number doesn't appear on my statement. I will re-order if necessary, but don't want to duplicate.
Thanks!
Kris

Please email me with your full name and I'll take a look, I don't see an order or paypal payment for first name of Kris. Date of your order also please. Thank you email

Anyone else that is waiting, we have a large batch of orders going out by the end of this month. This will include all orders placed through 7-23.

TX Foilhead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TX Foilhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2012 at 3:07pm
Due to me just being lazy, I didn't order until late Wednesday night. Being in the August batch is OK, but I am curious if there will be enough time between when I get those in September and when the September batch gets done. I didn't consult with everyone about what I ordered so I'll most likely need some more.
MuskokaCanada View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuskokaCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2012 at 3:40am
Can you ship to canada? It says no Ontario shipping when I put in my postal code
Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2012 at 4:28am
Alan - since there was a question about my order, i thought it appropriate to say that I got my shirts in the mail today and they look/fit great    thanks again!
Kris
MuskokaCanada View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuskokaCanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2012 at 10:02am
Originally posted by MuskokaCanada MuskokaCanada wrote:

Can you ship to canada? It says no Ontario shipping when I put in my postal code

Any word?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2012 at 11:30am

Any word?

You can't do it through the site. Email me here and I'll give you instruction to get around it. Thanks
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2012 at 3:08pm
Just ordered some new shirts today !! Thanks for re-issuing the "cool" logos !!
mull282 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mull282 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2012 at 9:33pm
I'm a 38 chest 32 waist. Want a neat fit (not tight fit nor hanging off me). I take it medium is the size I should be ordering?
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2012 at 6:08am
I got mine in the mail two weeks ago... They look and feel absolutely awesome!!!
Got a long sleeve tee and a hoodie... My two new favoite garments!

When Chantal saw them, she was kinda p*ssed she didn't order one
So I placed an order for her too

- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

mull282 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mull282 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by mull282 mull282 wrote:

I'm a 38 chest 32 waist. Want a neat fit (not tight fit nor hanging off me). I take it medium is the size I should be ordering?

anyone?
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2012 at 11:26pm
Order placed .

Donald
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic